4.16.2009

Time to Vote!

First of all I need to thank all of you for taking the time and sharing these wonderful photos with me. What makes it even more special is that each of these pictures holds so much meaning for you and they make you smile. That is what I try to accomplish each time I go for a session. Photos create such nostalgia, they can bring you back to a specific moment in time and stir up such emotion.

I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I do. Now is the time to VOTE! Vote yourself, tell your family to vote, call your friends and urge them to vote. Pass along this link to all you know. Only one vote per IP address will be allowed! I will be waiting anxiously to see who I will get to meet for that special session! Voting ends Monday at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced on Tuesday! Good luck to you all!

#1 Best Buds
#2 The hills are alive!
#3 Cupcake cutie pie!
#4 I'm ready for my close up!
#5 Bathtub Bruiser
#6 Funny man!
#7 Nice to meet you!
#8 Smiley swinger.
#9 Whoa!

#10 Pretty pixie.
#11 Sweet Innocence.
#12 Flower Child.
#13 Bathing Beauties

4 comments:

  1. #3 is the best...great photo..The enthusiams of the girl was caught in that photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were suppose to use the picture of the scale =) Funny! Change if you still can, I am embarrassed of that pic being out there! Wowsers =) Maybe I should of sent some cute ones of my girls, but the fat prego pic makes me laugh, oh well!! Good luck to everyone, all the baby pictures are just so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #7 - "Nice to Meet You" is such a cutie discovering her shadow -- oooh the look of wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the contest a complete tie????!!!!!! You might need to do two sessions! lol

    ReplyDelete