8.05.2010

Summer Sun Mini-Sessions | Minnesota Child and Family Photographer

According to my last post, I am obsessed with the sun! And due to my obsession, I would like to announce my Summer Sun Mini-Sessions! You see, I can't bottle the sun and keep it in my pantry to use whenever my little heart desires, so I need to utilize it while I can! And I want you to be a part of it! Mini-sessions are perfect for those who aren't in the market for a full blown session and would like just a few pictures for their walls. You can use these for holiday cards too, it's never to early to think of those!

I will be holding mini-sessions on 2 separate dates at 2 separate locations. Each mini-session will last a maximum of 30 minutes which will produce 10-12 images in a gallery for your viewing pleasure. A maximum of 5 people will be allowed in each mini-session. I will have a total of 8 spaces available so you will need to act quickly. A signed contract and the entire fee is due upon booking to secure your session time.

Mini-session date #1 Location TBD
Monday August 16th

6pm
6:30
7pm
7:30

Mini-session date #2 Location TBD

Wednesday August 25th

6pm
6:30
7pm
7:30


Mini-session package options:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

With each mini-session, you will receive 15% off all wall prints and gallery wraps. Take advantage of this offer today as the spaces will fill up fast! Email me today at msauerphotography@gmail.com to secure your mini-session date and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment