11.20.2012

Fun on the Farm {Minnesota Family Photographer}

This is my 4th year photographing this awesome family and this year we decided to head up to Isanti to Sweet Zoe's grandfather's farm. I first photographed her there and was thrilled to spend a warm fall morning again on the far. It was the most perfect session in every way! 

Zoe and her mom and dad.  Aren't they a gorgeous family?
 

Zoe has grown up so much, I just adore her freckled nose and toothless grin.  



The farm has so many awesome things to use like barns, old wheels and naturally vintage chairs.  Zoe looks gorgeous here!


What I wouldn't give to live there!





Zoe, front and center.  I just love this!


A kid's dream, endless fields to run through.  See ya later Zoe!


Thanks K family for having me out to photograph you all again.  I had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment