9.10.2012

The fading of the sun... {Lino Lakes Child Photographer}

Last night I mustered up a whole bunch of patience to take my own kiddos pictures.   Every so often I get the itch to capture a few beautiful shots of them to hang on our walls.  Not only did I fight a little bit with them, I also had to fight with the setting sun.  These days the sun is setting earlier and faster it seems, but I managed to capture those hazy summer days pictures I so long for in the dark winter months.  

I love this shot, my two beautiful girls with their stud of a brother.  His face cracks me up here.

IMG_8444

This was their idea.

IMG_8432

IMG_8448

Nuts...

IMG_8464

We recreated a shot from 2 summers ago.

IMG_8470

My adorable and funny little guy.

IMG_8398

What a goof.

IMG_8397

IMG_8374

Beautiful BB. 
IMG_8365

She says she was praying, but man does that face say otherwise :)

IMG_8339

Appeasing me.

IMG_8333

This is the free spirit I know and love!

IMG_8329

IMG_8486

My sweet and quiet Annika.  I love this shot, just can't decide which processing I prefer more :)

whichone?
I love her smile, big 2nd grade teeth and all :)

IMG_8311

So beautiful.

IMG_8294

So now I need to decide what to print!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! When you decide which ones to print, make sure you print copies for Auntie Kristi too! Pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete