10.09.2011

Friends {White Bear Lake MN Family Photographer}

Yesterday I met up with some friends of ours. We met at the awesome Tamarack Nature Center in WBL for some wonderful fall pictures. Believe it or not, these guys have never had professional pictures taken, EVER! I was so happy to be able to do this for them. Our kids are great friends. My Bianca and their Avery have been little besties since the day they met last year and maybe some day My Annika and their Wyatt will make a great couple (he he). But for now, we are just enjoying having another family like ours to have playdates with (and wine dates).

Meet sweet Avery.  She's only a few days younger than Bianca and they are so much alike.  Watch out world, these girls will be taking it by storm.


And Wyatt, he kept telling me this was the worst day ever, but he did awesome!


I just love this shot of Amanda and Kellen, it's so sweet and timeless.  Just beautiful.


And Kellen, I just love this kid.  He's so sweet with a bit of a wild streak, and this kid can throw a ball like nobody's business!


The beautiful family!  I love Kellen's smirk in this picture.  Front and center!





These kids really do love each other and this shot says it all!


Wyatt's a handsome guy!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shot!


You can't have a fall photo shoot without the obligatory leaves in the air shot.  Avery does this with such excitement.  Ahh, to be a kid again!


No comments:

Post a Comment