9.26.2011

Baby Blue Eyes {White Bear Lake Baby Photographer}

Last time I hung out with Mr. Henry, he was just an itty bitty baby.  I have to admit, I feel mighty proud with this family as they had a terrible first experience with Henry's original newborn photos, which led them to me.  He was the most perfect newborn, quiet and sleepy and as a 6 month old, he was happy and smiley.  A photographer couldn't ask for a better baby!

We met up last weekend at Tamarack Nature Center in WBL, one of my most favorite locations.  It's peaceful, beautiful and provides so many different backdrops for outdoor sessions.

Wowza, look at his baby blues.



Henry isn't quite sitting yet so this log was the perfect prop for this guy.



Mom, Shauna, is so beautiful and you can tell she just loves her baby boy.


Such a stylin' family!


Sooooo happy!


I seriously love this shot.  It is classic!



Awesome, awesome outfit!



Can't wait to see him at 1 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment