10.30.2010

The Gibbons Family | Minneapolis MN Family Photographer

This morning I met up with an incredibly beautiful family at St. Anthony Main. This is such a fun location as it is very diverse in its settings.

This is adorable Kylie, she is a super sweet 6 year old with beautiful eyes!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



And little Sheamus, he's 1 1/2 and sweet as can be.



And almost 5 year old Ava, this little lady is sassy and talkative! She wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up! I love it! Just look at that sass!



Beautiful mom Maria with little Shae, so sweet!



While we were trying to get posed for the bridge shot, this is what I captured. Ava doing her own little thing right in the middle of everything! I have a feeling this little lady will be famous some day!





The little firefighter! Love it.







One of my favorites, Kylie snuggling dad, how sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment