10.29.2009

Sauer Babies | MN Child Photographer

I thought I'd take a moment and share a little bit about myself and to do so, you must meet my most prized possession's: my babies.

This is Annika, you'd think she was the fiesty one with that hair. But she's not. She's my creative and smart little 4 year old. She loves drawing, dressing up and can talk your head off!

From October




From October

This is Bianca, and she is my fiesty little blondie. She is a sassy, spunky and an incredibly sweet and compassionate almost 3 year old. Bianca loves animals, snuggling and acting silly.


From October




From October




From October

And my little Bennett, he is 1 1/2. He's my little mama's boy. He is strong, curious and literally a monkey child, climbing on everything! He loves to drive his cars around, throw balls and run really fast.


From October




From October


This is my attempt at getting all 3 of them together. Not perfect, but oh so perfect! That's life and I couldn't ask for anything more!

From October

No comments:

Post a Comment