5.04.2009

Would you be interested?| MN Child and Family Photographer

I'm thinking about holding a Marathon Mini-session at a unique location. What is a Marathon Mini-session you ask?

-Sessions would cost $100
-Sessions would last 30 minutes
-You would get 10-12 edited proofs in an online gallery
-You will get 10 4x6 prints and a $50 print credit

So why do a mini-session?

-You get the perks of a normal session with me, albeit shorter, but you get free 4x6 prints and a print credit.
-You get to shoot in a fun and unique location (perhaps downtown MPLS or in a field of wild flowers).
-It's quick and painless and you get awesome photos for your collection.

Here's what I'm thinking. I need to get at least 5 participants to do this so I'd like to feel out who would be interested. Of course, if I get more than that, then great. I would even be willing to do more than one date if the interest is high. To secure your session, I would need a $50 deposit on your time slot. Here is the session date:

June 6th
10
10:30
11
11:30
12
12:30
1
1:30
2:00
2:30

This is the maximum for one day. Again, I must book at least half to complete this Marathon Mini-session. Session fee must be paid upon booking and is 100% refundable in the case of cancellation due to low interest. In the interest of time, only 3 people per session will be allowed.

If you are interested, go here and fill out the contact form and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

I hope there is some interest as this will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment